Types of equipment
Transporters are lifting mechanisms designed to move devices with parts to be treated at mechanized or automatic electroplating lines.
Design specific features of electroplating transportersDepending on the design specific features, there are:
- Console transporter. It is intended for movement and handling of loads weighing up to 200 kg, it is recommended for use in lines with a small and medium length of tanks (approximately up to 2,000 mm). Parts are moved along the transportation routes located alongside the tanks. Console transporters are easy to maintain and repair, and the personnel during the operation of the equipment is at a safe distance from the drive mechanisms of the transporter.
- Overhead transporter. It moves fixtures with parts to be treated along the transportation routes located above the tanks.
Two types of overhead transporters are manufactured: scissor and trolley transporters.
- Scissor transporter. It is intended to move loads up to 490 kg, the length of the tanks at the line is up to 3,000 mm. The main design specific feature of these transporters is the folding structure of the vertical movement mechanism; thus, in the course of horizontal movement, the main structures of the transporter are located high above the tanks, which increases the safety of work at the line.
- Trolley transporter. It is adapted for movement of loads up to 700 kg, and it is a multi-purpose transporter in terms of the length of tanks. It is made in the form of a frame mechanism with assemblies for horizontal movement of the transporter and vertical movement of the carriage. When moving horizontally, the main structures of the transporter are located in the area of possible personnel access; to ensure safety, the transporter is equipped with an emergency switch. It is possible to manufacture a transporter with a pneumatic pickup.
- Gantry transporter. Structurally, it is similar to the trolley transporter; however, the transport routes are located at the level of the tank flanges or slightly higher. The capabilities in terms of the capacity and the length of tanks coincide with those of the trolley transporter. It should be noted that the metal consumption of the transportation routes of the gantry transporter is lower than that of the overhead one. Also, for this design, with the same vertical stroke, a lower room height is required than for overhead transporters.
The following options are available for all the transporters:
- drip tray,
- exhaust duct,
- irrigation of the transported routes with water and their blowing with compressed air,
- wireless remote control,
- laser positioning system or positioning system with inductive sensors,
- position occupancy sensors and other sensors to prevent collision with an obstacle,
- Wi-Fi control.
Where may the transportes for electroplating lines be bought?Poliplast LLC offers the transportes for electroplating lines from the manufacturer. The modern production facilities shop with a full package of high-tech equipment enable to manufacture the equipment as per standard and individual designs in a short time, taking into consideration the customer expectations.
The warranty is provided for all the products.
The current purchase prices may be obtained by phone +7 (8112) 29-20-50, by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling in the feedback form.