Types of equipment
The ventilation equipment, consisting of a set of devices and technical components for removal of polluted air outside the premises, enables to cope with the problem of air pollution in the shop and to ensure safe working conditions for personnel. Taking into consideration the specifics of the electroplating production and the physical and chemical properties of working solutions, it is reasonable to use both general and local devices, installed in close proximity to the zones of chemical and electrochemical treatment of parts. The carefully selected ventilation system allows solving several problems at once:
- To provide a clean air supply to the shop.
- To reduce the likelihood of poisoning and the development of occupational diseases.
- To increase the labor productivity.
- To extend the service life of the equipment.
- To simplify cleaning and maintenance of the shop's premises.
Classification of the ventilation equipmentDepending on the specific features, connection and operation of the plant, there are local and general exhaust ventilation systems.
Equipment from the category of local exhaust ventilation of harmful substancesThe purpose of the local ventilation in the electroplating shop is to remove contaminated air and vapors directly from the points of application of chemicals in the course of treatment of parts. There are the following types of units:
- Draft chambers. They are intended to isolate the shop from emissions from the equipment operating in a confined space. They are more often used for etching of non-ferrous metals. Due to the need to use inside cabinets or other closed reservoirs, the access to the equipment is difficult, and the service personnel are forced to stay in an area with an increased amount of harmful emissions.
- Exhaust fume canopies (hoods). Simple structures designed for the operation and maintenance of the filling bells. The operation of the products of this type causes an increased air flow rate in the course of capturing and releasing caustic fumes.
- Exhaust fume panels. Compact devices that effectively capture fugitive emissions. They are more often used in the operation of washing tanks with hot water to remove the contaminated water vapor. For stand-alone equipment, the installation of the structure is associated with some technical difficulties.
- Slotted hoods. Multi-purpose equipment to capture heavy vapors and light gases. It is used without restrictions for all types of electroplating lines and devices. The use of the slotted hoods may cause an increase in the size of tanks and other reservoirs.
General exchange supply and exhaust ventilationThe general exchange supply and exhaust ventilation is used as auxiliary ventilation equipment, providing compensation for remote air with a high content of vapors and toxic substances. This is the name of a set of equipment that supplies air mainly to the upper part of the room through special air distributors (ducts, ceiling panels with perforations, grilles, slotted ceilings, etc.) and performs extraction in order to ensure the required multiplicity of air exchange in the room together with the local exhaust ventilation. To avoid violations in the local ventilation mode, the air supply speed should not exceed 0.3 m/s. In the warm season, the natural ventilation is allowed through the openings in the walls of the shop under the ceiling. In the winter season, the incoming air is heated to the temperature of + 18 °C and only then it is supplied to the shop's room.
According to the current safety standards, the arrangement of the ventilation system at the production facility is mandatory both for electroplating shops and for general-purpose premises, where the electroplating and etching rooms are combined with zones for workpieces treatment of other types. In addition, its presence is mandatory in rooms with direct current sources, the thermal energy from which must be removed in a timely manner in order to maintain comfortable working conditions and operation of the equipment.
Buy the ventilation equipment from Poliplast LLCPoliplast LLC offers the equipment from the manufacturer under favorable price terms. The production facilities has a significant experience (over 30 years) in supplying equipment for aerospace, automotive, shipbuilding, defense and other industries, interested in creating safe working conditions and operating complex equipment.
The production facilities of Poliplast LLC with a full range of high-tech equipment enable to manufacture and install the ventilation equipment in a production shop, taking into consideration the area and layout of premises, the characteristics of working solutions, which are used, and other parameters.
The warranty is provided for all the ventilation equipment.
The current purchase prices may be obtained by phone +7 (8112) 29-20-50, by e-mail email@example.com or by filling in the feedback form.